EF-303: Listening to the Effects
Use the following procedure to listen to the built-in effects:
1. Turn the EFFECT BALANCE knob to the EFFECTS position.
2. Select Patch 3-2 SLICER + PAN by pressing BANK, Button 3 and then Button 2.
3. Set the EFFECT GRAB switch to ON.
4. Slowly turn up the OUTPUT knob to listen to the now-effected sound.
Note: Depending on your musical content, the effect may not be immediately obvious.
5. Try turning the EFFECTS CONTROL knobs to get different sounds:
- RATE/LOW The slice rate will change
- CUTOFF/MID The location of the sound will change.
- RESO/HIGH The slice level will change.