RMP12, RMP-12: Practicing with the Metronome
The Metronome in the RMP-12 contains a time check feature that let's you know if you're ahead or behind the beat. Here's how to use this feature:
1. Press the Metronome button.
2. Turn the -/+ knob to set the desired tempo.
3. Play along with the Metronome.
4. If the arrows in the display point towards the right (under the word "BEHIND") you're behind the beat. If the arrows point towards the left (under the word "AHEAD"), you're ahead of the beat. If you're on the beat, "OK" appears.
5. Press Metronome when you're finished.