How do I load a memory set from the Editor software into the keyboard?
1. Press EDIT.
2. Use the VALUE dial to select "bULk" and press ENTER.
3. Use the VALUE dial to select "bLr" (bulk receive) and press ENTER.
4. Use the VALUE dial to select "rS" (single receive) and press ENTER. The fourth digit on the display will blink, indicating that the PCR is waiting for the data.
5. From the PCR Editor's Communication pull-down menu, select "Transmit..."
6. In the dialog box that appears, click "Continue".
7. Click "Continue" a second time to transmit the data to the PCR.
8. After the data has been transmitted, "End" will appear in the PCR's display. Press ENTER.