Use the following procedure to select automatic accompaniment settings:
1. Select a Music Style as described under Selecting Music Styles.
2. Press the ONE TOUCH PROGRAM button (located to the left of the upper keyboard.)
3. Touch a GROUP on the screen (e.g. Group 1, Group 2, Group 3, etc.)
4. Press a registration button (i.e. the illuminated buttons between the upper and lower keyboards) to select panel settings.
5. Play a chord on the lower keyboard.
6. Press START/STOP to silence the organ.
7. Press the ONE TOUCH PROGRAM button to return to the previous panel settings.
Refer to the Owners Manual, pp. 6667 for more information.