RS-5, RS-9: Saving a Performance
The RS Series Keyboards have 128 User Performances. A User Performance is a
Performance that can be edited and saved. Use the following procedure to save a
1) Press PERFORM/TONE so the screen displays "Perform."
2) Select the Performance you want to write to the User Bank.
3) Press UTILITY.
4) Use the VALUE +/- buttons so the screen displays "Write Performance."
5) Press ENTER.
6) Use the VALUE +/- buttons to select the User Performance you want to write
7) Press Enter.
8) The screen will display "Now Writing, KEEP POWER ON."
9) When the screen displays "Completed," the Performance has been saved.