MC-80: Recording a Pattern
The MC-80 can record and playback both Patterns and Songs. Patterns are short
song segments that can be set to repeat as needed. This is particularly useful
for repeating rhythm parts. Use the following procedure to record a Pattern:
1) Press PATTERN under TRACK.
2) Use the VALUE dial to select a pattern number.
3) Press REC so it is lit.
4) Use the VALUE dial to select a Track.
5) Press PLAY to start the one measure default count-in and begin recording.
6) Press STOP when finished.