GT-6: Using the CTL Pedal to Turn an Effect ON and OFF
The CTL pedal in the GT-6 can be used to handle a number of different functions. Use the following procedure to assign the CTL pedal to turn the delay On and Off:
1. Select patch 36-3 "COUNTRY CRUNCH".
2. Press PEDAL ASSIGN.
3. Press PARAMETER right to select "CTL PEDAL."
4. If necessary, press PEDAL ASSIGN to select "ON".
5. Press PARAMETER right to select "CTL PEDAL Target."
6. Use the PATCH/VALUE dial to select "dd :On/Off".
7. Try the setting by pressing the CTL pedal. The delay will turn On and Off.
NOTE: If desired, write the settings to a user location by pressing WRITE and then using the PATCH/VALUE dial to select a user location (banks 1-36) and pressing Write again.