GT-6B: Using The Pedal Effects
You can obtain wah, pedal bend or ring modulator effects using the GT-6B Expression pedal. Use the following procedure to assign a wah effect to the Expression pedal:
1. Press WAH.
2. Turn the PATCH/VALUE dial to select Pedal Wah.
3. Press WAH once again to turn the effect on.
4. Press PARAMETER 4 to select Quick Setting.
5. Turn the PATCH/VALUE dial to choose the desired setting.
6. Press EXIT to return to the Play screen.
7. Play your instrument while moving the Expression pedal to hear the wah effect.