Using these steps shows how to take your exported audio files which are in the WAV file format, and have you use them to create a CD on your computer.
Note: To do this procedure you will need a computer and a SD card reader.
- Press the WRITE button to save the song, than switch the power off the JUNO-Gi.
- Remove the SD card form the rear of the JUNO-Gi and place it in your card reader.
- Once card reader reads your SD card an icon will pop up on your computer desktop labeled “JUNO_GI”.
- Double click on this icon with your mouse to open, which you will see a “ROLAND” folder.
- Once the “ROLAND” folder is open you will see an “EXPORT” folder.
- Double click on the “EXPORT” folder, where you will see your audio files (.WAV).
- Drag and drop or copy and paste your audio files to the computer desktop or folder you have created.
- When you've finish copying audio files to computer, you then can eject or unmount the SD card labeled JUNO_GI from your computer to put back in the keyboard.
- Using CD burning software you can burn the audio files (.WAV) to a CD.