DR-880: Using the Same Kit for All Patterns and Songs
Normally, when playing a Pattern or Song in the DR-880, the drum kit that has been specified in each pattern or song will be the one that is heard. If desired, you can disable this function so the "currently selected" drum kit is heard when playing any Pattern or Song:
1. Press EXIT a few times to confirm that you are not in edit mode.
2. Press EDIT.
3. Press the CURSOR Right or Left buttons (< >) to select the "PLAY OPTION" icon.
4. Press ENTER.
5. Press the CURSOR Down button to select "Kit SelMod:"
6. Turn the VALUE dial to select "MANUAL."
7. Press EXIT when finished.