MT-300, MT-300S: Using the MT-300/S as a Sound Module
Use the following procedure to set up the MT-300/S to be
used with an external sequencer or MIDI controller:
1. Power off and set the computer switch on the rear of the MT-300/S to MIDI.
2. Connect a MIDI cable from the MIDI OUT of your MIDI controller to the MIDI IN of the MT-300/S.
3. Turn on the power of the MT-300/S.
4. Press 16 TRACK/SOUND.
5. Play your MIDI controller or sequencer.
6. Use the BEAT and TEMPO buttons to select a part.
7. Press TRANSPOSE and use the VALUE DIAL to select a sound.
8. Press TRANSPOSE to exit.