TD-20: Selecting Instruments in a Kit
Any of the TD-20s Drum Kits can be customized to your liking. Instrument tuning, changing the shell depth of a tom, or adding rivets to a cymbal are just a few of the great things you can do. Choosing your own desired instruments for a kit is a good place to start. You can select different instruments for each of the pads within a drum kit. Use the following steps to do so:
1. Press KIT so its lit.
2. Turn the VALUE dial to select the kit you would like to edit.
3. Press INST so its lit.
4. Press F5 until H & R is not shaded.
5. Strike the pad (or portion of the pad- i.e. Head or Rim) which contains the instrument you wish to change.
6. Turn the VALUE dial or use INC+/DEC- to select the desired instrument.
7. Repeat steps 5-6 for any of the remaining pads if desired.
8. When finished, press KIT. Your custom changes are stored automatically.