VG-88: Assigning a Function to the On-Board EXP Pedal
The expression pedal on the VG-88 can control a variety of effects. The following example shows how to assign the EXP Pedal to control the Delay Level in a Patch:
1. Use the BANK and 1-4 pedals or VALUE DIAL to select patch 37-2 "LP FRONT."
2. Press the PEDAL ASSIGN button.
3. Use the CURSOR < > buttons to select "EXP."
4. Press F1 until "EXP" is set to ON.
5. Press F4 for "Edit."
6. Use the VALUE dial to select "FX: DELAY LEVEL TARGET."
7. Move the EXP Pedal up and down while playing to hear the change in the effect.
Note: If the Delay has been turned off in the patch no change in effect will be heard. When using the EXP pedal to Target any specific effect paramater always make sure
NOTE: If at any point you want to keep what you have created, press WRITE and
use the VALUE dial to select a User location for the new patch to be written
to, then press WRITE again to save it.