VM-3100: Troubleshooting Guide
If the source audio cannot be heard on the VM-3100, correct the problem by
using the following check list:
1) Check the channel input connections - use the appropriate inputs and outputs
for the source and VM-3100 mixer.
2) Check the output connections.
3) If an external amp is used to power speakers, make sure it is turned on.
4) Make sure the channel is not muted.
5) Raise the corresponding fader for the channel the audio is connected to.
6) Raise the Master fader .
7) Make sure the appropriate SOURCE or DIGITAL IN MONITOR button is selected.
8) Verify that the source is outputting a signal.