BR-1180CD: Importing Songs From Audio CD's to Tracks
You can select songs on audio CD's and import them to audio tracks. This is useful when making compilation albums or importing various types of prerecorded material.
1. Place the audio CD in the CD-R/RW drive.
2. Press the AUDIO CD WRITE/PLAY button.
3. CURSOR to the IMPORT button, and press ENTER.
4. Use the TIME/VALUE dial to select the number of the track you wish to import. You can listen to the songs by cursoring to PRVW and pressing ENTER.
5. CURSOR down to the track number and use the TIME/VALUE dial to choose the import-destination track.
6. CURSOR to GO, and then press ENTER.