BR-1180CD, BR-1180: Exchanging Recorded Data (Using Track Exchange)
Perform the procedure given below to exchange the all recorded data between two tracks:
1. Press UTILITY.
2. Use CURSOR to select the TRACK icon, and press ENTER.
3. Use CURSOR to select the EXCHANGE icon, and press ENTER.
The Track Exchange screen is displayed, and you will be able to select the tracks/V-tracks of the exchange source and exchange destination.
4. Use CURSOR and the TIME/VALUE dial to select the exchange-source and exchange-destination track/V-track.
5. If there are other tracks that you wish to exchange, press CURSOR LEFT several times to move the cursor to the "1." under "UTIL:", and rotate the TIME/VALUE dial to select "2". Choose additional tracks to exchange as done in step 4.
6. When you have finished making track settings, use CURSOR to move the cursor to the GO, and press ENTER. The Exchange operation will be executed.
7. Press EXIT several times to return to the top screen.