FR-3X: How to load user set memories from a USB flash drive
The FR-3x allows you to copy individual Sets from a USB memory to the four internal “USER” Set locations. The Set files (with the extension “.ST3”) must first be copied to a USB memory’s root directory before loading them into the FR-3x’s “USER” area.
NOTE: Be sure to connect your USB memory before proceeding.
1. Press and hold down the [SET] register.
The display shows the name of the last parameter you selected.
2. Use treble register  or  (PARAM LIST) to select “USt” (User Set).
3. Use treble registers  and  (VALUE) to select the file number of the Set you want to load.
If the USB memory doesn’t contain any Set files, the display will show “---” instead of a number.
4. Press treble register  (ENTER) to confirm your selection.
5. Use treble registers  and  (VALUE) to select the desired target memory (1~4). (The FR-3x suggests “USER” memory “1” as target for the Set file.)
6. Press treble register  (ENTER) to load the selected Set.
The display shows “lod” (Load), then “don” (Done) to indicate that the file was loaded successfully. Next, the FR-3x returns to the main page.