Most computer-based recording software, such as Cakewalk, ProTools, Logic or Cubase, can import .WAV audio files. The Track Export function can be used to export the VS-2480's audio tracks to these software programs as .WAV format. The following steps will guide you through this procedure.
- Insert a blank CD-R or CD-RW into the CD or DVD drive.
- Press the CD-RW MASTERING button. Press F5 (TrkExp) for "Track Export". The TRACK EXPORT "Select Track" screen is displayed listing the tracks in the current song. The boxes to the left of the track represent recorded material.
- Use the TIME/VALUE dial to highlight the desired track.
- Press F4 (MARK) to select the track.
- Once tracks are selected, press F5 (NEXT) to go to the TRACK EXPORT "CD burning" screen. All previously marked tracks should be listed under SOURCE in the "Track" box.
- CURSOR to the "Verify" box and switch it to "On".
- CURSOR down to "CD Speed" and then use the TIME/VALUE dial to select "MAX".
- Press F5 (OK) to begin exporting the tracks as .WAV files to CD.