V-Piano Editor Ver.1.10 (For Macintosh)
Ver.1.10 ... Supports "V-Piano Evolution" system program upgrade
Download and Installation
- Please download and open vvpiano_mace_v110.zip, then put the "V-Piano Editor V1.10" folder onto your computer's suitable directory.
- For details of installation procedure, please refer to ReadMeE.pdf in the folder.
[ When you use on OS X Mountain Lion (10.8) ]
Perform the following procedure after expanding.
* This is required only on the first operation.
- Click the icon while pushing the [control] key.
- Select the [Open] from the displayed menu.
- Click the [Open] button after the message to confirm the execution is displayed.
Mac OS X 10.4.3 or later / v10.5 / v10.6 / v10.7 / OS X v10.8 / OS X v10.9 / OS X v10.10 / OS X v10.11
Intel Core(TM) / Xeon(TM), PowerPC G5 1.6 GHz or faster
512 MB or more ( 1 GB or more when using Mac OS X v10.5 or later )
Hard Disk Space
200 MB or more
1024 x 768 dots or higher, 32,000 Colors or more
* Although Roland has tested numerous configurations, and has determined that on average, a computer system similar to that described above will permit normal operation of the V-Piano Editor, Roland cannot guarantee that a given computer can be used satisfactorily with the V-Piano Editor based solely on the fact that it meets the above requirements. This is because there are too many other variables that may influence the processing environment, including differences in motherboard design and the particular combination of other devices involved.