TD-25 System Update Ver.1.10
This system program updates the TD-25 system program to the latest version 1.10.
How to know the version
Before you start, check the system program version of your TD-25.
- In the KIT screen, press the [ MENU ( F3 ) ] button.
- Press the [ SETUP ( F3 ) ] button.
- Choose SystemInfo with pressing [ F2 ] [ F3 ] and press [ KICK ( ENTER ) ].
* Don't perform the update if the product is already up-to-date.
[ Ver.1.10 ]
[ Additional Function
Please refer to the "New Functions on the TD-25 ( Ver. 1.10 ) ( TD-25_l_v110_ej01_W.pdf )" in the [ Owner's Manuals ] page for detailed information.
- User Kit
The number of variation kits has increased from three to six.
- Practice Functions
Two functions have been added in addition to Time Check.
- AUDIO REC Option
Now you can choose whether to record the click or backing.
- Internal Demo Song
If a USB flash drive is not connected, pressing the [USB SONG] button selects the internal demo song.
- Save/Load a Single Kit
Now you can save or load a single kit to or from a USB flash drive.
- Support for the RT-30 Drum Trigger
A larger variety of triggers are now supported.
What you will need to update
- USB Memory ( Roland's M-UF2G is recommended )
* The USB Memory need to be formatted on a TD-25.
- A computer with a USB connector ( Windows, Mac )
Getting the update file
Please open/extract the downloaded "td25_sys_v110.zip" file on your computer to get the update files in the "td25_sys_v110" folder.
Procedure for the update
Creating the Update USB Memory
- Copy the all update files in the above to the root folder of the USB memory.
* Do not copy the "td25_sys_v110.zip" folder.
Never turn-off your TD-25 while the update is in progress!
- While the power to the TD-25 is turned off, insert the USB memory device containing the updater file into the USB MEMORY connector.
- Hold down [ F1 ] button and switch on the power.
* Continue to hold down [ F1 ] button until "TD-25 Updater " appears on the screen.
- When "[FUNC1]: Update" appears, press [ F1 ] button again.
The update operation starts.
When the message "Update completed." appears on the display, the update has finished.
- Turn TD-25 power OFF.