SYSTEM-1 Librarian Ver.1.0.0 for Windows
SYSTEM-1 Librarian for Windows is a librarian for managing SYSTEM-1 and SYSTEM-1m tone memories on a computer.
Librarian includes more than 250 tone memories.
It also functions as a trial version of SYSTEM-1 Software Synthesizer.
- Download the file ( SYSTEM-1_Windows_V100.zip ).
- Expand SYSTEM-1_Windows_V100.zip.
(For example, in Explorer, right-click SYSTEM-1_Windows_V100.zip, then select Expand All.)
- Display the Software Synthesizer Installation Guide ( Software_Synth_InstallGuide_E.pdf ) in the expanded folder, and follow the instructions in "Installation of Software Synthesizer" to install.
When Using the Program As Software Synthesizer
The following restrictions apply when using this program as a trial version of SYSTEM-1 Software Synthesizer.
- The audio output periodically becomes distorted or reduced in volume, beginning ten minutes after you started the software synthesizer.
- Once 14 days have elapsed since you first started the software synthesizer, the audio output periodically becomes distorted or reduced in volume as soon as you start it.
To use without restrictions, purchase SYSTEM-1 Software Synthesizer from Roland Content Store ( https://contentstore.roland.com/
) and carry out activation.
To access the Roland Content Store, click the [ OPTION ] button and then click "Buy Now."
* You can use this program as tone memories and Librarian functions without purchasing the full product.
Microsoft(R) Windows(R) 7 SP1 Host Application
Microsoft(R) Windows(R) 8 / 8.1
* Does not work with Windows(R) RT.
* Does not work with Windows(R) Phone.
* Does not work on virtual machines such as Hyper-V, Virtual PC, or Boot Camp.
VST instruments (VSTi) version: VST 3.6 compatible, VST 2.4 compatible CPU
Intel(R) Core(TM) 2 Duo or better RAM
2 GB or more Hard Disk
100 MB or more Display/Colors
1,280 x 800 or higher / 24-bit Full Color or more Other
You'll need Internet connectivity to activate this software.
You'll need Adobe Reader (available free of charge) in order to read the online help.
You'll need installation SYSTEM-1 driver to plug-out this software to the SYSTEM-1.
* Compatible Host Applications For detailed information about the Compatible Host Applications, Please click here.
* Although Roland has tested numerous configurations, and has determined that on average, a computer system similar to that described above will permit normal operation of the SYSTEM-1 SOFTWARE SYNTHESIZER, Roland cannot guarantee that a given computer can be used satisfactorily with the SYSTEM-1 SOFTWARE SYNTHESIZER based solely on the fact that it meets the above requirements. This is because there are too many other variables that may influence the processing environment, including differences in motherboard design and the particular combination of other devices involved.
* Microsoft, Windows are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
* All products names mentioned in this document are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Copyright (C) 2015 Roland Corporation All rights reserved.