SPD-SX Wave Manager v1.01 Windows
SPD-SX Wave Manager is application software that runs on Microsoft(R) Windows(R).
Audio files (WAV/AIFF) saved on your computer can be imported as SPD-SX waves..
Before running this program, set the USB MODE of your SPD-SX to the "WAVE MGR."
For details on using SPD-SX Wave Manager, refer to the SPD-SX Wave Manager's [Help] menu item [Help].
* Adobe Reader (available free of charge) is required in order to view the online manual.
DOWNLOAD AND EXPAND THE ARCHIVE FILE
Download the file named "spdsx_wm_w101.zip".
It is an archive file in zip format, please double click on the file to expand. After expanding the file, "spdsx_wm_w101" folder will be appeared.
HOW TO INSTALL
Copy the "spdsx_wm_w101
" folder to the drive of your computer.
* You'll need administrative privileges on your computer in order to install the software.
- Double-click setup.msi.
The screen will indicate "Welcome to the SPD-SX Wave Manager Setup Wizard."
- Click [Next(N)].
- Follow the directions shown in the installation window to install the software.
* If a user account control confirmation message is displayed, click [Allow] (or [Yes]).
When the message "Completed the SPD-SX Wave Manager Setup Wizard" appears, the installation has been completed.
- Click [Finish(F)].
[ When the message about Windows SmartScreen is displayed ]
When the message about Windows SmartScreen is displayed on installing or executing a software, please perform the following procedures.
- Click the [ More info ].
- Click the [ Run anyway ].
* If your PC does not be connected to the Internet, Step.1 will be skipped.
- The contents of the files are subject to change without notice for improvement of the program.
Microsoft(R) Windows(R) 10
Microsoft(R) Windows(R) 8.1 32-bit Edition
Microsoft(R) Windows(R) 8.1 64-bit Edition
Microsoft(R) Windows(R) 8 32-bit Edition
Microsoft(R) Windows(R) 8 64-bit Edition
Microsoft(R) Windows(R) 7 32-bit Edition
Microsoft(R) Windows(R) 7 64-bit Edition
Microsoft(R) Windows Vista(R) 32-bit Edition SP2 or later
Microsoft(R) Windows Vista(R) 64-bit Edition SP2 or later
Microsoft(R) Windows(R) XP SP3 or later
* This software has been found to work on typical computers that meet the above requirements, but we do not guarantee that it will operate on all such computers. Please be aware that differences in design or conditions of use may produce differences in the processing power of otherwise similar computers.
* Microsoft and Windows are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
* All product names mentioned in this document are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.