SPD-SX Wave Manager Version 1.02 for Mac OS X
To use this driver, you must set the USB Mode of the SPD-SX to "WAVE MGR."
For details on using SPD-SX Wave Manager, refer to the SPD-SX Wave Manager's [Help] menu item [Help].
* Adobe Reader (available free of charge) is required in order to view the online manual.
The inability to run SPD-SX Wave Manager on MacBook Pro units equipped with the Touch Bar has been confirmed. The cause of this problem is currently under investigation. New information will be posted on this page as it becomes available. (January 13, 2017)
[ Ver.1.02 ]
- Compatible with the OS X Lion (10.7).
DOWNLOAD AND EXPAND THE ARCHIVE FILE
Download the file named "spdsx_wm_m102.zip".
It is an archive file in zip format, please double click on the file to expand. After expanding the file, "spdsx_wm_m102" folder will be appeared.
HOW TO INSTALL
Copy the "spdsx_wm_m102
" folder to the drive of your computer.
* You'll need administrative privileges on your computer in order to install the software.
- Double-click SPD-SX Wave Manager.pkg.
The screen will indicate "Welcome to the SPD-SX Wave Manager Installer".
- Click [Continue].
- Follow the directions shown in the installation window to install the software.
When the message "The installation was successful." appears, the installation has been completed.
- Click [Close].
[ When you use on OS X Mountain Lion (10.8) ]
Perform the following procedure after expanding.
* This is required only on the first operation.
- Click the icon while pushing the [control] key.
- Select the [Open] from the displayed menu.
- Click the [Open] button after the message to confirm the execution is displayed.
- The contents of the files are subject to change without notice for improvement of the program.
OS X 10.8 / OS X 10.9 / OS X 10.10 / OS X 10.11
Mac OS X 10.5 / Mac OS X 10.6 / Mac OS X 10.7
* This software has been found to work on typical computers that meet the above requirements, but we do not guarantee that it will operate on all such computers. Please be aware that differences in design or conditions of use may produce differences in the processing power of otherwise similar computers.
* Apple and Mac OS are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
* macOS is trademark of Apple Inc.
* All product names mentioned in this document are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.