SP-404SX Wave Converter Ver.1.00 for Macintosh
SP-404SX Wave Converter is a software that can write WAV or AIFF files from your computer to an SD card and assign to the pads of the SP-404SX.
SP-404SX Wave Converter can also be used with the SP-404A.
What you need to use this software
- A personal computer meeting the following System Requirements
- An SD card formatted on SP-404SX
- An SD card reader/writer device or a personal computer with the function
Download and extract the archive file
Please open/extract the downloaded “sp404sx_wac_m100.zip” file on your computer to get the file named “SP-404SX Wave Converter installer.pkg” in the “sp404sx_wac_m100” folder.
Installation SP-404SX Wave Converter
- Double-click "SP-404SX Wave Converter installer.pkg".
- Follow the on-screen directions to process with the installation.
Starting up SP-404SX Wave Converter
- Before starting up the SP-404SX Wave Converter, load an SD card formatted by SP-404SX to your computer.
- Double click "SP-404SX Wave Converter".
For the detail information how to use the software, refer to the owner's manual from the [Help] in the [Help] menu.
Exiting SP-404SX Wave Converter
- Click the [Exit] button on the SP-404SX Wave Converter. The application will close.
- Drag and drop the drive icon of the VR-5's SD card into the Trash.
- Disconnect the SD card from your computer.
OS X 10.8 / OS X 10.9 / OS X 10.10 / OS X 10.11
Mac OS X 10.4.3 or later / Mac OS X 10.5 / Mac OS X 10.6 / Mac OS X 10.7 /
CPU / Clock
Intel(R) Core(TM)/Xeon(TM), PowerPC G5
(1.6 GHz or higher is recommended for audio playback)
512 MB or more
* For Mac OS X 10.5 or later, 1GB or more.
21 MB or more
Display / Colors
1024 x 768 or higher/32,000 colors or more
* Roland has tested numerous configurations, and has determined that on average, a computer system similar to that described above will permit normal operation of the SP-404SX Wave Converter. But Roland doesn't guarantee that a listed computer can be used satisfactorily with the SP-404SX Wave Converter even if it meets the above requirements.
- Apple and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
- Mac OS is a trademark of Apple Inc.
- macOS is trademark of Apple Inc.
- Intel, Intel Core and Intel Xeon are trademarks or registered trademarks of Intel Corporation.
- Recording, duplication, distribution, sale lease, performance, or broadcast of copyrighted material (musical works, visual works broadcasts, live performance, etc.) belonging to a third party in part or in whole without the permission of the copyright owner is forbidden by law.
- All products names mentioned in this document are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.