About this software
This software is PLUG-OUT Software Synthesizer Trial Version.
The software has some limitations.
- When you turn off the power of your PLUG-OUT capable device, the plugged-out PLUG-OUT software synthesizer is deleted from that device.
- The audio output periodically becomes distorted or reduced in volume, beginning ten minutes after you started the PLUG-OUT software synthesizer.
- Once 14 days have elapsed since you first started the PLUG-OUT software synthesizer, the audio output periodically becomes distorted or reduced in volume as soon as you start it.
- Download the file ( SH-2_Windows_V106.zip ).
- Expand SH-2_Windows_V106.zip.
(For example, in Explorer, right-click SH-2_Windows_V106.zip, then select Expand All.)
- Display the PLUG-OUT Software Synthesizer Installation Guide ( PLUG-OUT Synth_InstallGuide_E.pdf ) in the expanded folder, and follow the instructions in "Installation of PLUG-OUT Software Synthesizer" to install.
About Transitioning to the Commercial Product
If you are using the trial version, you can use it as the paid version by purchasing the PLUG-OUT software synthesizer in the Roland Content Store ( https://contentstore.roland.com/
) and activating it.
To access the Roland Content Store, click the [ OPTION ] button and then click "Buy Now."
Microsoft(R) Windows(R) 7 SP1, Microsoft(R) Windows(R) 8 / 8.1, Microsoft(R) Windows(R) 10
* Does not work with Windows(R) RT.
* Does not work with Windows(R) Phone.
* Does not work on virtual machines such as Hyper-V, Virtual PC, or Boot Camp.
VST instruments (VSTi) version: VST 3.6 compatible, VST 2.4 compatible
Intel(R) Core(TM) 2 Duo or better
2 GB or more
100 MB or more
1,280 x 800 or higher / 24-bit Full Color or more
You'll need Internet connectivity to activate this software.
You'll need Adobe Reader (available free of charge) in order to read the online help.
You'll need installation SYSTEM-1 driver to plug-out this software to the SYSTEM-1.
* Compatible Host Applications For detailed information about the Compatible Host Applications, Please click here.
* Although Roland has tested numerous configurations, and has determined that on average, a computer system similar to that described above will permit normal operation of the SH-2 PLUG-OUT SOFTWARE SYNTHESIZER, Roland cannot guarantee that a given computer can be used satisfactorily with the SH-2 PLUG-OUT SOFTWARE SYNTHESIZER based solely on the fact that it meets the above requirements. This is because there are too many other variables that may influence the processing environment, including differences in motherboard design and the particular combination of other devices involved.
* Each "Trial Version" and the "Production version" has their own Software License Agreement. Please carefully read the Software License Agreement before you download the software.
* Both software versions are not allowed to loan, rent, lease, sublicense or transfer the SOFTWARE, whole or a part, to any third party.
* Microsoft, Windows are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
* All products names mentioned in this document are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Copyright (C) 2016 Roland Corporation All rights reserved.