The sonically charged Juno-G workstation just got recharged with the introduction of Version 2.0 software, adding Fantom-series audio sampling functionality that you can use along-side all the other powerful Juno-G features. Version 2.0 software is a free download. The upgrade is easy to perform and in minutes, you’ll be sampling, chopping and sequencing your new sounds.
- Sample audio from external sources or import audio phrases from the Juno-G’s compact flash memory.
- Samples can be assigned to trigger from the Juno-G’s function buttons. Up to twelve samples can be triggered from the Juno-G’s front panel.
- Velocity and note number can be assigned individually for each sample.
- Adjust Start, End and Loop points using the Juno-G’s front panel control knobs.
- Includes advanced sampling editing such as Truncate, Normalize, Emphases, Sample Chop and Combine.
- Samples automatically BPM match in real-time to changes made to the tempo of your song.
NOTE: The update files that you download and save to your computer from the link above are enclosed in a compressed zip file. These files will need to be extracted from the zip file before you can update your machine. You can do this by using the WinZip application on your PC running Windows XP, or by using Stuffit Expander on your Macintosh (needed for OS 10.2.x or below). If you’re using Mac OS X 10.3.x or above, then you will not need Stuffit Expander.
You can get WinZip from the following link: http://winzip.com
You can get Stuffit Expander from the following link: http://www.stuffit.com/mac/expander/