INTEGRA-7 Editor Ver.2.0.3 for Mac OS X
The INTEGRA-7 Editor is a plug-in editor that allows for editing of the parameters of the INTEGRA-7. This software is not a software instrument, but is used for editing the INTEGRA-7 from within your software DAW application.
* INTEGRA-7 Editor Ver.2 for Mac is a 64-bit plug-in. It will not work with a 32-bit DAW or with a DAW that was started in 32-bit mode.
* INTEGRA-7 Editor Ver.2 for Mac is available with INTEGRA-7 Ver.1.20 or later. Check the version
* To use INTEGRA-7 Editor Ver.2 for Mac, install the INTEGRA-7-dedicated driver in advance.
* In order to use INTEGRA-7 Editor Ver.2 for Mac, you must set the INTEGRA-7's own USB driver setting to "VENDER
." Make this setting as described in "Using the INTEGRA-7 with a Computer" in the INTEGRA-7 owner’s manual.
[ Ver.2.0.3 ]
The following bugs were fixed.
- Operating the mouse wheel in Cubase 8 ( Mac version ) causes a forced end.
- The INST No. does not follow when Current Partial is selected for SN-D TONE.
DOWNLOAD AND EXPAND THE ARCHIVE FILE
Download the file named "intgr7_edr_m203.zip".
It is an archive file in zip format, please double click on the file to expand. After expanding the file, "intgr7_edr_m203" folder will be appeared.
The expanded "intgr7_edr_m203" folder contains the "AU" and "VST" folders. Use the one that matches the host application you are using.
How to install
Double-click the Integra7EditorV2_Installer.pkg to install the software.
* The installation guide for when using Cubase 7.5 / 8 or Logic Pro X is contained in [Owner's Manual] - [INTEGRA-7] - [INTEGRA-7 Editor Ver.2 Install Guide].
OS X v10.9 / v10.10 / v10.11
Compatible Host Applications
The following host applications have been verified to work properly with the plug-in version INTEGRA-7 Editor Ver.2 for Mac.
[ AU version ] : Logic Pro X ( Apple )
[ VSTi version ] : Cubase 7.5 / 8 ( Steinberg )
* This software has been found to work on typical computers that meet the above requirements, but we do not guarantee that it will operate on all such computers. Please be aware that differences in design or conditions of use may produce differences in the processing power of otherwise similar computers.
* Apple and Mac OS are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
* All product names mentioned in this document are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.