GR-55 Librarian For Macintosh
GR-55 Librarian is a software that allows you to manage Sound patches in the GR-55 with your computer.
How to install
Please download and open the "gr55_maclib_v100.zip" file.
Double-click "GR-55 Librarian Installer.mpkg", then follow the messages displayed in the window.
Log onto Mac OS using the account name that has administrator privileges, and double-click the icon to start installing.
[ When you use on OS X Mountain Lion (10.8) ]
Perform the following procedure after expanding.
* This is required only on the first operation.
- Click the icon while pushing the [control] key.
- Select the [Open] from the displayed menu.
- Click the [Open] button after the message to confirm the execution is displayed.
Mac OS 10.4.3 or later / 10.5 / 10.6 / 10.7 /
OS X 10.8 / OS X 10.9 / OS X 10.10 / OS X 10.11
Intel Processor or PowerPC G5
512 MB or more (1GB or more when using Mac OS X v10.5 or later)
Hard Disk Space
150 MB or more
1024 x 768 dots or higher/16.7 Million colors or more
Apple Macintosh series with a USB connector that supports USB 2.0 or later
* Adobe Reader (available free of charge) is required in order to view the online manual.
* Although Roland has tested numerous configurations, and has determined that on average, a computer system similar to that described above will permit normal operation of the GR-55 Librarian, Roland cannot guarantee that a given computer can be used satisfactorily with the GR-55 Librarian based solely on the fact that it meets the above requirements. This is because there are too many other variables that may influence the processing environment, including differences in motherboard design and the particular combination of other devices involved.