C-330 / C-380 System Program (Ver.1.13)
This system program updates the C-330 / C-380 system program to the latest version 1.13.
How to know the version
Added the Version checking function from Ver.1.13. Before you start, refer to the following procedure to check the system program version of your C-330/C-380.
- From the main screen, press the [Select/Menu] knob.
- Turn the [Select/Menu] knob to select "12 Utility."
* If the "12 Utility" menu does not appear, the system program is Ver.1.12 or earlier. Then, please perform this update.
- Press the [Select/Menu] knob to access the "Utility" screen.
- Turn the [Select/Menu] knob to select "Version."
- Press the [Select/Menu] knob to access the "Version" screen.
- Check each version of the Master and Slave programs.
- Press the [Value/Exit Menu] knob twice to return to the main screen.
* When the Master and the Slave programs are Ver.1.13 or later, this update is not required.
* When the Master or the Slave program is Ver.1.12 or earlier, please update to this program.
[ Version 1.13
[ IMPROVEMENT ]
- Added the function that assigns the Expression pedal as a crescendo pedal.
- Added the "Utility" menu in the Quick Menu.
- Added the functions of "Version" and "Backup/Restore."
- Moved the "Factory Reset" function from the "Save / Load (USB)" to the "Utility" menu.
- Added the "Auto Off" function (Some products only)
* It does not work in the following products.
- C-380: Products with the next serial numbers
ZxAxxxx, Z0Bxxxx, Z1Bxxxx, Z2Bxxxx, Z3Bxxxx, Z4Bxxxx, ZZxxxxx
(The "x" indicates any numbers.)
- C-330: Products with a storage rack for attaching the satellite speakers on the rear panel
- Supports the "MIDI VISUAL COTROL" protocol.
- Improved the behavior stability soon after booting up.
[ Version 1.12
[ IMPROVEMENT ]
- Alleviated the feelings of the tone interruption on over the Maximum Polyphony.
- Improved the processing at pressing the  piston by resetting the "Transpose."
- You can change a value of the "Transpose" by turning the [VALUE] knob while holding down the [SET] piston.
[ Version 1.11
[ IMPROVEMENT ]
- You can practice by playing along with demo songs.
- USER/MIDI Voice added.
- Demo Songs added. And the order of Demo Songs is changed.
[ BUG FIX ]
- Some minor bugs are fixed.
What you will need to update your C-330 / C-380
- C-330 / C-380
- A computer running one of the following operating systems: Windows 7, XP, Windows Vista, and Mac OS X v.10.4.3 or later
- Three USB-memories devices (Roland M-UF1G or M-UF2G are recommended)
- A sharp object such as ballpoint pen
- Update file (Please download from this page.)
Caution when performing the update
- Never apply this update data to any product other than the C-330/C-380. This update data may destroy the data or system program of the products.
- We recommend that you make a backup/restore for secure. Refer to the Owner's Manual "Saving or Loading Songs or Settings" for the details.
- Never power-off your C-330/C-380 while the update is in progress!
If a power failure or similar accident occurs during the update process, the C-330/C-380 won’t be able to start up in normal operating mode. This will require servicing, so you will need to contact Roland service center near you if this occurs.
- We regret that we are unable to answer questions regarding the update procedure using this system program. Please perform the update responsibly, following the directions given in this document.
Getting the update file
Please open/expand the downloaded "c330380_sys_v113.zip" file on your computer to get the update files in the "MASTER_V113" folder and the "SLAVE_V113" folder.
Procedure for the update
Please refer to the document "C-330380UpdateE.pdf" downloaded from this page.