A-PRO EDITOR Ver.1.01 for Mac OS X
A-PRO Editor is software that lets you create control maps for the A-PRO series on your computer, and make settings for the keyboard. The graphical screen makes it easy to edit the values (settings).
A hotfix is available for A-PRO Editor that addresses the following issue:
- Missing a language at installing dialog except for Japanese and English version Windows OS
Please execute the "A-Pro Editor.pkg" file.
You will find the file in the folder that you downloaded and expanded.
[ When you use on OS X Mountain Lion (10.8) ]
[ When you use on OS X Mavericks (10.9) ]
[ When you use on OS X Yosemite (10.10) ]
[ When you use on OS X El Capitan (10.11) ]
Perform the following procedure after expanding.
* This is required only on the first operation.
- Click the icon while pushing the [control] key.
- Select the [Open] from the displayed menu.
- Click the [Open] button after the message to confirm the execution is displayed.
Mac OS X v10.4 / v10.5 / v10.6 / v10.7 / OS X v10.8 / OS X v10.9 / OS X v10.10 / OS X v10.11
Apple Macintosh series computer with on-board USB
Intel processor or PowerPC G4 / 1GHz or faster
512MB or more
100 MB or more of free space
1,024 x 768 or higher / High Color (16bit) or more
* 1,280×1,024 dots or more is recommended.