Keyboard and DJ Product Sales Specialist
Roland, a world leader in electronic musical instruments and pro audio/video hardware, is currently seeking a KEYBOARD AND DJ PRODUCT SALES SPECIALIST based in our Toronto Inspiration Centre in Liberty Village.
You will be expected to:
- Contribute to the sales performance of Roland’s Synthesizer, keyboard and AIRA DJ product categories.
- Develop and implement product training seminars for retail staff and Roland employees
- Contribute to the development of marketing and training content (video/audio and written) in support of the Keyboard and DJ product categories.
- Participate in corporate events, tradeshows and seminars
- Provide online and realtime product application support
- Contribute to social media content for the Keyboard and DJ product categories
- Travel throughout Canada an average of 5 business days per month
- Be available some evenings and weekends.
You bring the following experience/skills to the table:
- Experience with synthesizers and ideally have previous product demonstration experience
- Good piano playing skills
- Experience using DJ hardware and software (SERATO DJ preferred)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and desire to work with the public
- Strong ability to instruct users of varying degrees of experience on how to use Roland synthesizer and DJ products in practical applications
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Experience with communicating on social media platforms
- Valid drivers license and vehicle.
- DAW and video editing software experience an asset
- Retail sales experience will be a definite asset
This is a full-time national position and therefore the ability to speak French, while not a prerequisite, is a definite asset.
To apply, please upload your resume and a short video (3 mins max) that showcases some of your performance skills as well as a few words as to why you are interested in this position.
We look forward to hearing from you and receiving your application. No telephone calls please. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.