GR-55 Driver Ver.1.0.1 for OS X 10.9
This is a driver for using the GR-55 on OS X 10.9.
[ CAUTION ]
* If Mac sleeps while playing a music file in the Finder, and then Mac resumes, the Finder may freeze. Here's procedures to recover the Finder:
- Press command - option - esc keys at the same time.
- Choose Finder and click [Relaunch] button.
- The display will indicate "Do you want to force Finder to quit?"; click [Relaunch] button.
* If Mac sleeps while using an audio application, like DAW, and then Mac resumes, playback/recording may not work. If this happens, please relaunch the audio application.
Apple and Roland are looking into these two issues now.
This driver has the following requirements.
* Please also check the System requirements for the audio/MIDI application and the operating system you're using.
OS X v10.9Computer
Apple Mac series computer with on-board USB
* Even if connected to a USB 3.0 port, the performance of the product will not change.
* Mac computers running Microsoft Windows are not supported.
* Apple and OS X are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
* All product names mentioned in this document are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.