Roland Corporation and its group companies (hereinafter referred collectively to as “We”), recognizing personal information as confidential, shall conduct the following in order to appropriately protect and handle personal information.
- We establish rules and guidelines for the protection of personal information and observe related laws and regulations.
- We provide our employees with educational and enlightenment activities on the importance of the protection of personal information, and assign each department handling personal information with a personal-information protection manager to ensure appropriate management. In addition, we request that our client companies to which we delegate tasks appropriately handle all personal information.
- When obtaining personal information, we specifically report or publicize the purpose of use and handle personal information in accordance with the purpose of use.
- We make every effort to ensure and enhance security to prevent the loss, leakage, manipulation, etc., of personal information.
- We have a special contact point to accept requests from customers about disclosure, modification, deletion, and prohibition against the use of their personal information and sincerely deal with requests.